Revolutionary Soldiers Cemetery
Wall Restoration Project

Original wall was built in 1831 with major repairs occurring in 1868.  The wall was rebuilt and the grounds resodded through the persistent commitment of Carl E. McIlroy, 1st Chairman of the East Vincent Township Historical Commission.  Funds were secured from the County Commissioners, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and individual community donations.  Rededication was held on July 4, 1997.

Currently, stewardship for the cemetery is overseen by the East Vincent Township Historical Commission.